McAfee applications are an excellent app for system protection. But even though McAfee has outstanding services and their customer-related services can become a nuisance for you such as AdWare and Pop-Ups. Imagine you are working on the system, and suddenly a series of pop-ups start appearing on your system screen. It becomes very hectic to stop these notifications and Pop-ups. So here, we are sharing some solution for your problem and get you to know how to get rid of McAfee Pop-Ups on PC.
The main reason for getting Pop-Up notification on your computer screen is that if McAfee Antivirus application is already installed on your system, while you purchase your PC. That Antivirus application comes with a complete package in which WebAdviser is also included. Although it helps you to protect your credentials and financial security to being exposed to untrusted sites and warn you beforehand. But it also creates issues while providing you updates regarding McAfee Updated Version and new software launched. It is good to know about new products but become troublesome if you got constant pop-up notifications while working.
How to Get Rid of McAfee Pop-Ups On PC
Uninstall Adware to Get Rid of McAfee Pop-Ups
If you are using a system in which you get McAfee Installed beforehand. Then you also got an Adware package in it. Here are the instructions to follow and you can instantly Stop McAfee Pop-Ups On PC:
- Click on windows logo and type programs and features in search box
- Press enter on the result.
- You’ll enter into a program list window where you can repair any system app of your choice.
- Look for WebAdwiser application
- Press right-click on it and choose to uninstall it
After the uninstallation of the Adware package, you’ll notice that there are no Pop-up notifications afterward. Now, you can complete your work without any disturbances.
Disable WebAdvisor Extensions to Get Rid of McAfee Pop-Ups
You may also get McAfee Pop-Up notifications on your PC because you may have added McAfee ”WebAdvisor” extension version on to your web browser.
For Google Chrome, follow the below-mentioned steps to disable WebAdvisor Extensions:
- If you are using Chrome as a web browser then you can go to customize and control panel.
- Click on the three dots provided on the right-hand side of your chrome browser
- Click on Settings
- The settings window will appear on a new tab and you can see Extensions option
- Click on Extensions option, a window will appear with a list of extensions either already added on your browser by the system manufacturer or it automatically added when you install McAfee setup on your system.
- From the list of extensions, you can choose the WebAdvisor extension. You can either turn it off or completely remove it.
For Mozilla Users, follow the below-mentioned steps to disable WebAdvisor Extensions:
- Open your Mozilla web browser.
- Press Ctrl+Shift +A concurrently and you can access the add-on tab directly.
- From the add-on tab, you can select WebAdvisor and choose to disable or remove it.
- Start Mozilla Web Browser
- Click on the Settings icon and access settings
- Select Privacy & Settings options
- Locate for the Autoplay section under which block Pop-Ups option is given.
- Select on Block Pop-Ups options and close the tab, it will automatically save the changes.
We have discussed for both Mozilla and Chrome browser, now you can remove Adware extension easily and Stop McAfee Pop-Ups On PC.
How to Get Rid of McAfee Pop-Ups On MAC
If you are using a MAC system or any other Apple devices. It is obvious that you are using their default Apple web browser- Safari. Even though Apple provides one of the most secure systems. But due to your own fault, you can make mistake and get caught in defrauders web. They use Adwares and luring messages in the name of famous companies as well as Antivirus update or anything that make you click on their pop-up notification. when you click on those Adware pop-ups. You visit a different website, where if you click unknowingly. You can add adware to the browser which can get your card details and harm you financially. So, if you want to save yourself, you can block these unknown pop-ups notification easily by following some easy steps. The following steps to get rid of McAfee Pop-ups on MAC:
- Launch Safari browser on your MAC
- Click on Safari provided in the ribbon panel
- A panel will launch and select Preferences. It will lead you to browser settings.
- Click on the General tab and check your homepage URL whether it is on Google or Bing, and not set on the unknown website.
- Then click on the Security tab and you’ll see a block pop-up option.
After using all the above solutions. If you still wondering How To Get Rid of McAfee Pop-Ups on MAC and Pop-Ups are still adamantly appeared at your system screen. Then you really need assistance. You can website and contact us via call. Our technical team will surely resolve it for you. Our team is 24×7 active at your service.